Thursday 16 February 2017

White House Ride Family Club

Hello,

The ride this weekend on Sunday the 12th of February at 2pm, is going from the White House Pub at the top of Cragg Lane.  We are having a gentle saunter around the little rough tracks.  You can see the meeting place below.


The map below shows half the route so it will end up being about 3 miles in total as there is a path that cuts across, but google maps did not let me plot it.


The weather is meant to be a bit chilly so make sure you wrap up well.  Hopefully we can get a warming drink at the end in the pub.

Just one for your diary: The Family Cycle Club meeting on the 26th Feb will be going from the same place at 1400.  I will of just got back from the school ski trip the night before so I won't have a lot of time before then to plan a different route and I know up there like the back of my hand.

So hopefully see you there at 1400 :)



No comments:

Post a Comment